1. PAIN OF LOVE : Filmmaker brings his Mom and Dad together for dinner
CHILD SUPPORT: Middle School Students affected by their families struggles
ROAD TO INFERNO: Learning to cope with an abusive up bringing to inspire others
Filmmakers: Raymond Knudsen and Alcee Walker
Q & A by filmmakers immediately following films
2. PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE:
When a young elementary school teacher finds a student cheating and holds a conference with the student’s mother, both parties are forced to re-examine their complicated roles in the education system.
Filmmaker: André Heizer and Nick Palmieri
Q & A by filmmakers immediately following film
3. La FEMME ET LE TGV: Elise has been waving to a train that passes her house, one day she finds a letter from the conductor. Her lonely life turns around. But her fairytale is cut short when the train takes a different route.
Filmmaker: Timo von Gunten and Giacun Caduff
4. CATCHING UP WITH POLLOCK: After encountering the artwork of Jackson Pollock in 1959 the young Russian boy Yuri Slobodenyuk ( Yury Lobo) overcomes social-political oppression of Cold War-era to chase his dream of becoming an abstract painter and making it in America.
Filmmaker: Zachary Barton, Founder&CEO of Moonbreak Productions
Featuring renowned artist and art critic Bruce Helander and contemporary American artist Yury Lobo.
Q & A TBD
5. A WHOLE WORLD FOR A LITTLE WORLD: A woman tells a great story to her baby. In the manner of a tale with princes and princesses, she remains into his memories to pass on his daughter.
Filmmaker: Fabrice Bracq
6. MOTHERHOOD: a short film about four mothers in four different parts of the world.
Filmmaker: Ann Deborah Fishman
Q & A by filmmaker immediately following film