For information about becoming a Palm Beach International Film Festival sponsor, please email us at email@example.com.
Why Support The Palm Beach International Film Festival? Picture This …
The 22nd Palm Beach International Film Festival (PBIFF) highlights the best of independent film with five days of movies from local filmmakers and from around the globe. We are renowned as a destination for filmmakers, attendees, press, and industry professionals. The PBIFF spans the Palm Beach area from Boca Raton to West Palm Beach. Last year, filmmakers made the trip here from as far as Canada, Israel, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Venezuela, to name just a few.
- One of the top 25 independent film festivals in the world
- High local economic impact – Since 2000, the festival has utilized over 8,000 hotel room nights at attendees’ expense
- Screened: 2,587 films – 409 World Premieres – 213 Student Films – 102 countries represented
- 2014 launched unique collaborations with the Toronto International Film Festival and the Sundance Institute
- Educational seminars
- A diverse audience of true cinephiles and trendsetters
- Over $1.5 million donated to area school film programs
Shape the future of filmmaking.
By becoming a sponsor of the Palm Beach International Film Festival you will get exclusive access and witness firsthand the development and evolution of our unique experience. You will play a role in supporting future storytellers, a mission which has made PBIFF a regional and international platform that showcases independent filmmaking at its best. In addition, you will be supporting area school film programs where the future of filmmaking resides, helping young people pursue their dreams. Local, national, and international filmmakers rely on our organization to tell their stories and enrich our visitors and moviegoers with a diverse outlook on life, the world, and unique visions of the future. PBIFF relies on the generosity of individuals who recognize the importance of the contribution of filmmaking to our cultural landscape and its economic impact to our area. Make your own impact today and share the passion for independent filmmaking by supporting our mission.
The Palm Beach International Film Festival is a Florida not-for-profit corporation recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable educational organization under Section 501(c)(3) and whose Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services registration number is CH7082. Contributions are deductible as allowed by the Internal Revenue Code. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine the contribution amount applicable to you.
Sponsor the Palm Beach International Film Festival.
The Palm Beach International Film Festival offers exceptional branding opportunities that will enhance your company’s visibility to a highly desirable audience. Let us create a custom package designed specifically to meet your marketing goals.
Audience Demographics (based on 2013 intercept survey)
- Home to over 1.5 million people, Palm Beach, Martin, and St. Lucie Counties are growing at an annual rate of 7.5% and represent some of the most affluent markets.
- Our attendees represent an affluent, educated, and active audience.
- Average age: 35-64
- Attendees: 10,000
- Over one-third of our attendees earn more than $100,000 a year.
Contact us to create an exciting package for your organization!